To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Friday, June 1, 2007

Uh-Oh

Y'all are so going to hate me...check out the new game link on the right. But don't say I didn't warn you...highly addictive...I almost made it ten seconds on my fourth (or was it my fifth?) try.

11 comments:

WunderFamily said...

I can't believe I clicked it. You are evil. I lasted 15 seconds. I won't say after how many tries.

s g said...

I AM the MASTER! bwa ha ha ha

See if you can beat 32!!

Sam's Family said...

I bow to the master...I can not get past 11.something no matter how hard I try:-)

Rob said...

time wasters

marty said...

goober...no you uber goober

s g said...

The goober is just jealous.

See if you can beat 36.2.

Rob said...

I would have responded sooner, SG, but I only saw your comment 2 hrs and 40 minutes ago. I rushed to the game (taking your little challenge quite seriously!) and I scored 9,420 seconds. That is 2 hrs and 37 minutes! I, ma'am, rock.

I kid. (That game is stupid! (I am no good at it.) BOOMSHINE ROCKS!

s g said...

44.6


Now I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed...

marty said...

Go with proud...only mix it with a certain amount of sheepishness so that you still come across humble and unaffected by your skill:-) I still haven't made it past 11 point something.

Chamfam said...

Okay, I lasted 28.678 seconds, now I have to go live my life. Susan... YOU are the MAN! But, I WILL BE BACK to reunite the time wasters team challenge!

Rob said...

dumbest game ever