To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

There really aren't the right words to express being Rob's wife and the mother of his children...besides, he wouldn't want me to get all mushy. But I can say that I live with a man who puts himself to the task of loving his wife as Christ loved the church everyday...and that he seeks to not provoke his children but to train them up in the fear and admonition of the Lord...we love him a whole, whole bunch and hope he has a wonderful Father's Day!

7 comments:

s g said...

Awwww... what cute little gooberettes...

love it.

UberGoober said...

What beautiful children I have. I hope the baby's teeth come in as, er, fully, as the rest!

Thanks for your kind words, Love. I love being your husband and a father to our kids (just don't ask me to remember all their names).

marty said...

You really are a goober

Chamfam said...

Oh boy! Girl, you have GOT to get those kids some dental work! No big though, they still have their baby teeth... right? Ha! Great pictures!

JG said...

can you say $$$$$$$ braces $$$$$$
love those kids!!!

Justin said...

nice chompers.

WunderFamily said...

"They call me Yuck Mouth
Cause I don't brush
Yeah I like my teeth like this
They call me Yuck Mouth
Cause I don't brush
How's about a little kiss?
I got some beef in my teeth
Got some chicken too
Ouch! That's a cavity
Hey, that's new!
So if you don't brush your teeth
Then you kids too
Can be a Yuck Mouth!"

Anyone else remember that old tv jingle?