To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Saturday, May 26, 2007

New Game

I am a little bit annoyed with msn's free games...for some reason that makes no sense to me they have gotten rid of Jeopardy...(sad/angry face). But I did find a nifty little game called Boomshine that is pretty fun in that I am-so-bored-and- nothing-interest-me-at-the-moment kind of way...enjoy! Check out the link on the right and try it out.

1 comments:

WunderFamily said...

Oh NO!!! We made the mistake of trying Boomshine. Sigh. Wes and I have been sitting here being couch potatoes trying to pop dots till our brains are fried!!

(Now we're laughing with tears streaming down our faces because I mistyped "pop" the first time around! Ha ha ha!