To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Jazz It Up

Sarah has been learning to play Fur Elise (one of my favorite piano pieces) and like any good music student she practices the song over...and over...and over:-) So when I found this little widget I couldn't resist adding the jazzed up version for our listening pleasure...check out the link on the right for Sonific Songspot and enjoy!
I think this is a cool little gadget...my only complaint is that you can only have one song at a time...

6 comments:

Chamfam said...

I love the jazzed up version! It is so much fun! I have been looking for an mp3 player for our blog as weel. something that plays automatically when you open the page. Let me know if you come across something like that. I have "The Potters Hands" sung beautifully by children, but it is not an mp3, so I had trouble with it. ANYWHO! Love the songspot!

Semper Fi Family said...

I think it's awesome. I am having so much trouble with my blogspot but this is really cool; I'm gonna try to add it to mine. I enjoy the jazzed up version as well. Talk to you soon.

s g said...

Very pretty music and cool site. Will put one on by blob if I can figure it out!

s g said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WunderFamily said...

Nice! I like that a lot. Groooovy!
Hey, did you ever figure out the You Tube thing?

Sam's Family said...

Nope on the YouTube thing...and now we put a filter on the computer so the point is no longer in play.
As for this widget...you can set it up to play automatically but I figured I'd rather give the viewing public the option to enjoy or not.
I actually followed the link from one of the sites linked to SG's blog...