To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sam's Cartoon


Sometimes Sam can really surprise me...I'm never really sure what he is taking in or what he is capable of...good or bad:-) But this time he surprised me in a good way...this is a picture he drew in the dirt of Yucky Man...Yucky Man apparently is a superhero...complete with a mask. Wait, no Sam said Yucky Man is a super villain...he goes away when you slide...he's pretty easy to get rid of you...you just erase:-)

7 comments:

Rob said...

I love that boy.

The Discipler said...

That's my boy!
Good drawing Sammy.
Paw-paw loves you!

s g said...

Reminds me vaguely of a TMNT.

How very good for us that a super villain as dangerous as Yucky Man is so easily defeated...!

Julie said...

That Sam really is a smart boy. I love you Sammy.
Aunt Julie

carol post said...

Larry and I were amazed!! Love ya,the posts

carol post said...

Larry and I were amazed!! Love ya,the posts

Justin said...

Looking good Sam. I miss you.
Justin